What would an Aquarian society be like?

topic posted Mon, April 25, 2011 - 11:34 PM by 
Share/Save/Bookmark
?
posted by:
龍
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: What would an Aquarian society be like?

Tue, April 26, 2011 - 6:12 AM
    My guess is that in the near future, after a couple of major disasters, humanity will discover true brotherhood. My guess is we will finally understand that cooperation works a lot better than warfare. So we will decide to end all wars, and begin to trust each other instead and share the goods & fruits of the planet. Well, I guess we have no other choice, since the near future will be pretty hard. So IF the planet will survive the next few decades, we will first of all rid ourselves of neoliberalism, and instead create laws that will ensure true justice and equal rights for all humans. We will also declare poverty a crime against humanity and make sure everyone has a job that's worth the while, proper health care, housing and food. "We" will be very important, we will loose a lot of our extreme individuality that is currently so dominant. We will discover the benefits of the group. Also, we will get massive help. We will discover that the solar system is a true group, and therefor all humans in the entire solar system will cooperate as well. So we will receive a lot of help from our space brothers who's techology is superior to ours. They will help us to neutralize the poisons in our polluted atmosphere and waters. Further, there will be a group of Buddha's or wise men, helping us to make the transition from the piscean way to the aquarian way. Currently, this is already happening. There is a massive amount of energy being transmitted to the planet in order to make us aware of our human rights. This energy is affecting all of us and creating all sorts of group resistance & peaceful protests. In my humble opinion, what happened in Cairo on the Tahrir square was a perfect example of the joy the near future will bring us all - if we do it wisely. All we can do is pray that not every current leader of state will turn out to be a copy of Kadhafi.
  • Re: What would an Aquarian society be like?

Tue, April 26, 2011 - 9:10 AM
    A society in which the embarrassing problem of emotion woudl be considered pathological. One perhaps in which experiencing 'negative' emotional states would be tantamount to a sickness. Perhaps a society in which the 'cure' for a broken heart, for example, would be an antidepressant - with the rationale that painful emotions are a sickness and therefore need to be cured.
    Ultimately a world in which the fogginess of emotional resonance, due to its tendancy to cloud logical judgement, would be considered a pathology and would be so fixed or treated (perhaps without consent or permission of the individual).

Due to the Aquarian desire for order, there would likely be a uniformity present. Leo is the sign of individuality, along perhaps with Aries. Aquarius is not, it is the sign for uniformity. Aquarius is revolutionary only to set up it's own establishment. What is uranus becomes saturn - the two ruler of aquarius. In order to achieve this goal, the marked development of technological infrastructure could be used, perhaps as a means of attaining information about the populace - say, tracking their movment via sophisticated camera systems or by monitoring and tracking financial purchases as well as luxury technologies.
  • What an Aquarian society be like, to #

Tue, April 26, 2011 - 11:40 AM
    #,

You asked:
    "What would an Aquarian society be like?"

There would be a lot of use of computers and all levels of technology. People would tend to want to be "close but not TOO close" and would use technology to create their "personal space". Social interactions would have some sort of humanitarian goal or effect. People would tend to want to "do their own thing" and would be separate from each other even when in a crowd. It would be...a lot like it is today! :-D

Aquarianistically,

Tim
    • Re: What an Aquarian society be like, to #

Tue, April 26, 2011 - 11:46 AM
      Weird...

My idea of Aquarian Utopia would be more of a village, hunter gatherer type collective. Perhaps I am a more Saturnine Aquarius, or I am feeling my Taurus Moon. I rather abhor technology, except the internet...I love to learn. (9th house Moon)
  • Re: What would an Aquarian society be like?

Tue, April 26, 2011 - 5:18 PM
    There would be no oddities. Marriage probably wouldn't exist. Sex would be for reproduction only. No chick flicks. High technology to do everything for us since you can't count any one to do anything on time or at all. No appointments. No set breakfast, lunch or dinner times. Night doesn't mean sleep. Clothes are optional. Plants would have birth certificates. No extinct animals. Normal to talk to yourself. No fashion trends. No sexual orientations. Astrology would be taught in school. Unless you grow out of the ground or have fur you won't feel loved.

I could go on, but I'll stop haha

Recent topics in "Astrology"