Advertisement

soulmate...?

topic posted Sat, April 1, 2006 - 10:44 PM by  dragon_daughter
Share/Save/Bookmark
I am Aries with a Gemini Moon, and a Scorpio Rising.
I do beleive I've found, and am finding, and will be finding a "?soulmate?"... In a Capricorn with an Aquarius Moon, and an Aries Rising...

Is this a good match?
posted by:
dragon_daughter
Oregon
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: soulmate...?

Sat, April 1, 2006 - 10:50 PM
    dragon daughter (daughter of dragonwire?),

if you believe so strongly that you've found, are finding and will be finding your soulmate, tell me, why would it matter to you what others think about whether or not it would be a "good match"? if and when you are truly in love with someone and your friends or your parents tell you that it's not a good match, would you listen to them and bid your beloved farewell ? i may be wrong but i think not.
    • Re: soulmate...?

Sun, April 2, 2006 - 12:13 PM
      Hey no fair..I told her I'd stay out of this one. lit others say things..Then ya got to spoil her atonomy by conecting us..
      Shame shame...LOL
      I've givin her my thoughts. She's on the search for second opinions.
      and it's not "fairwell" it's how much do I invest??

Sun, April 2, 2006 - 12:36 PM
        I only ask out of curiosity, and some form of reassurance. I think even if every human being on the planet said this was a terrible match, I would still choose to be with this person... This person has hurt me before, so I am, in my own way (searching for answers and whatnot) protecting myself...

Sun, April 2, 2006 - 8:25 PM
    hey I'm an aries sun gemini moon as well. . .

In my experience, aquarius moons are the best moon match. Almost everyone I've been at least somewhat serious with has had an aquarius moon, and capricorns are really really (physically) attractive to me. It's probably my mars in capricorn (you have it too I believe).

I really can't picture this guy in my head, but in theory it sounds like a good match!

Sun, April 2, 2006 - 9:14 PM
      DD

You can look for astrological signatures in their natal as well as doing the synastry chart.

In the synastry you can look for obvious issues such as Mars conj moon, and note houses, etc., if you are concerned.

Sometimes when we feel that rush of recognition with someone there's obvious Karmic ties. You never know how that's going to play out. You could have a lot of Karmic ties with ppl or a few brief fast fiery ones.

Sometimes it's easier in relationships that aren't so charged.

Tue, April 4, 2006 - 1:20 AM
    The sun signs being square will present lively challenges and teach you both some humility (if it lasts) which can be thought of as good.
    the moons being trine in air signs can be sweet and a whole lot of fun to boot.
    aries and scorpio risings will be tempted to find fault with each other . . . egos might be tested.

if it works, that all that matters, but it doesn't seem automatic. if it doesn't, you can use your charts to forgive each other.

on the other hand, there almost MUST be something else going on between the charts to have you imagining that this is a soulmate. It wouldn't hurt to paak at the composite chart . . . there might be some awesome midpoint aspects or something.

Tue, April 4, 2006 - 1:25 AM
      peek at the composite.

p.s. DaddyWire, believe me, it's too soon to get bent out of shape over this one :-)
      and like sherpa implied to her, you're virtually powerless to do anything about it. however, if something goes terribly wrong, we can blame it on you for not having been a better father.

Tue, April 4, 2006 - 2:00 AM
        Oh gees now its a family afair..LOL
        I told her I'd stay out of it. that the Dad thing send them off to fall down and be ready w/ the atibiotic and bandaids...
        And She is an Aries Scorpio Gemini moon... we both are more worried about him, Even if he is like 11 years older than her...LOL

Recent topics in "Astrology"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
HELP! Am I cursed? offlineSaraH 3 Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Cancer moon and Scorpio moon lovers Remi Love 110 August 25, 2014
Glyphs for modalities? Rothilda T. 2 August 24, 2014
Neptune in the 4th house of a composite chart Lucid Wolf 9 August 11, 2014