Advertisement

How to get rid of an Aquarian?

topic posted Fri, September 1, 2006 - 4:09 PM by  Crazy Bitch
Share/Save/Bookmark
If anyone knows PLEASE TELL ME!!! I am a scorpio who was in a five year relationship with an Aquarian that came after me for a whole year before I succumbed and went out with him. We split up last year although he still rang me constantly every day (30 times was the most!) and sometimes just turning up on my doorstep. How do I get rid of him once and for all? All his planets are 12th house in Aquarius apart from his moon in Capricorn. Doesn't matter what I say or do and I've done some pretty awful things he will not go away. We can't get on for more than two or three days a week at the most and thats when I am biting my tongue! When we are on good terms we are brilliant together but the rest of the time its like a war zone. I don't even see him in the flesh these days yet we fight and make up like we are still together.

I am creating my own hell and he doesn't feel the pain he is causing me and I want him to. Am I making sense? He wanted to split up to do his 'own thing' but he won't let me go so I don't have to know what he's been up to - which he tells me is nothing but I don't believe him as he's a pathological liar!

Most people I can drop in a heart beat and never speak to them again if they have slighted me in any way to include my own sister (Leo) so why can't I do the same with this guy? I know we have no future together. I am annoying myself for not being able to draw the line under this and I can't fathom why not - its not like he's got loads of money or is successful or anything, for want of a better word he is a loser, not a catch in any sense of the word!

Put me out of my misery! :o)

posted by:
Crazy Bitch
London
Advertisement
  • Re: How to get rid of an Aquarian?

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 4:15 PM
    fake your own, messy dramatic death ~ don't make it too 'interesting' but plenty tragic & gorey ~ this should be fun for you

love all-ways,
    mem

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 4:20 PM
      Funny you should say this - it actually crossed my mind this evening!
      • Unsu...

Re: How to get rid of an Aquarian?

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 4:36 PM
        >>We can't get on for more than two or three days a week at the most and thats when I am biting my tongue!

you are doing whaaat? since when does a scorpio bite her tonge?
        no scorpio i've ever known..sheesh........!

this guy's cappy moon might be the source of his persistance tho, not his aquarius.
        cappy moon is stubborn emotionally and can withstand storms...anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 4:39 PM
          Hey! I never said it was easy!!! :o)
          • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 4:52 PM
            hey, nothing is easy for a scorpio! ;-)

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 4:55 PM
              "hey, nothing is easy for a scorpio!"

NOT true ~ some incredibly difficult things to describe using words are VERY easy :)

love all-ways,
              mem

• Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 5:03 PM
                How to get rid of a snake ~
                "hey, nothing is easy for a scorpio!" and keeping pets alive is impossible
                It's all about you once more

So Buffy the Snake died in January (Capricorn) she was without any heat ~
                The power was turned off so her hot rock was off, how cold she had been
                the power was off since Oct.
                Tell us about how you let that happen. Now that is all about you

Poor dead snake, snake dies owner has crank snake has no heat

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 4:49 PM
        as a pisces/aquarian, i would have preferred that my scorpio faked his own messy dramatic death. that way i could have mourned the loss and just moved on. but nooooo. he kept coming back for the sex! you can't have sex with a pisces and not inspire emotion and attachment!

oh. but i also married an aquarian who was still trying to cock-block 2 WHOLE YEARS AFTER THE BREAK UP!!!!

how did i get rid of him?

well, first, we got into a verbal argument over chat during which i called him many kinds of bitches until he threatened to "pimpslap" my ass to which i responded, "well, you know where i live, c'mon over and lets finally get this over with!!" he didn't come. smart of him cause i'm his senior by 4 years in our mutual martial arts class.

it was when i made him sign a bunch of divorce papers - the last ones - that he finally let go. see he harassed me so much that after we sparated, he made it as hard as possible for me to do the divorce. so i pushed thru on that finally and it gave him a sense of "closure".

besides that and more practical in general, probably the night he over heard me having sex with somone on my living room floor after just moving in to a new apartment. why was he lurking there? geez i don't know. oh well.

so yeah, have sex with someone else in front of him? don't know.

(i do know that its terribly interesting to me to hear a scorpio who sounds like i did about my scorpio ex. he wanted his space but wouldn't tell me what he'd do with it even tho he'd been caught in lies and cheating before. nope, he still felt no need to explain to me what he did with all that time to himslef doing "nothing". and i couldn't let go. and neither could he.)

anyway sorry for your predicament. i feel your pain.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 5:04 PM
          He's such a pervert he'd probably enjoy me having sex with someone else - in fact I know he would!

I would rather he died because as you say you can mourn the loss and move on - I can't do that when I know he is still breathing! All he does is talk about how good our sex was and wants me to describe it to him in texts so he can get off on it - which I wont do anymore, he has to feel some pain! I feel he has to suffer somehow to make it worth while - I'm not sure me 'dying' is painful enough!!! He said once he's never been with a woman who doesn't do as she is told and that I think like a man - I'm not sure if I ought to be insulted by that or not!!
          • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 5:19 PM
            >He's such a pervert he'd probably enjoy me having sex with someone else - in fact I know he would!

yeah, i will agree with this from my own aquarian experience.

>He said once he's never been with a woman who doesn't do as she is told and that I think like a man - I'm not sure if I ought to be insulted by that or not!!

i would take is as a compliment, in other words he thinks you are a challenge and finds you intriguing...having said that, doing what he likes or hates won't drive him away.

but the whole 'do as she is told' bit would turn me right off. yikes! sounds like a chauvenistic control freak to me! move, change your phone number,email,etc.
            hide out, put a restraining order on him if you need to - but hopefully he will be distracted in an aqurian style in no time and forget you.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 6:07 PM
            yes, i've become accustomed to that thing - you act like a man, don't do as you're told thing. i think its a line now. or i wish then that these men would start acting like bitches and keep their asses in line?? whatever. i don't like male chavinism even if i'm the one acting it out.

ok. what does he find disgusting?
            or (and?)
            what does he feel very close to?
            or/and what is he afraid of?
            and what does he like best about you?

i will put them in my caldron and see what i can cook up. mwahhahhhahhhaaahahahaaaa!

no really tho. the answers are there somewhere in those questions.
        • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 5:11 PM
          Just say to him -I want you to stop calling and coming over .
          If that does not work say to him that it is boarding on harassment -he should run .
          If not you might need to get legal help to send him on his way .
          NOTE if you have not been clear in stating that you no longer want contact with him, then he is not harassing you.
          Be mature about it -and just tell him to stop calling and coming around and ask him not to talk to you if you see each other in public -he will get the point and say to him I don't want to heard any contradition from you about this is the way it has to be.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 6:38 PM
            In my experience you can never get rid of them....you can try to but they will always come back to haunt you in some way or another.....I think that the problem is that when you break up with an Aquarius ( sun/ mars /venus/ moon) they say that they still want to be friends ...and they seriously mean that....friends... till forever and ever....which can be a good thing...depending on how badly you want to kill them....I cherish my Aquarius friends...they really and truly can make the transition from lover to friend( and sometimes back again) and that's a rare trait in my opinion...that's why I rank aquarian types pretty high...10 years can go by and you can always pick up where you left off....it's a beautiful thing
  • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 6:52 PM
    mm... i just posted the anti-christ's chart on the no apologies 12th house site. most of his planets are in 12th house aquarius.

tribes.tribe.net/12thhouse

i'd keep my eye on him just in case .... ;o
    • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 6:55 PM
      and since it's a fixed sign... change does not come easy
      • Unsu...

Sun, October 8, 2006 - 10:34 AM
        I have friends in relationships with some very wonderful Aquarian suns or moons. They're not all that bad. My husband is an Aquarius moon and he's got a Capricorn sun and he's creepy though. So.....it all depends on the situation and who you're dealing with. It doesn't always boil down to sun signs either. It's what's underneath that sun sign.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 7:00 PM
      hey! aqurius is my 12th house ruler!

and who decided that was the anti-christ anyway? and who believes them?

does anyone remember that guy william with the 7 planet aquarius stellium? maybe he was the anti-christ.
      • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 7:03 PM
        that would be jane dixon's opinion.. and i'm not sure i believe it.. but i'll keep my mind open just in case.

who is william?

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 7:05 PM
          just some guy who came thru tribe once.
          hey, the anti-christ and i have the same axis by about 7 degrees. and he (?) has pluto and uranus conj. in virgo. hmmmph.
          • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 7:09 PM
            and who says the anti-christ has to be a man anyways? i think they're looking in the wrong place myself.
            • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 7:16 PM
              If you want to get rid of an Aquarian, mail them a bible and sign it, "Jesus loves you."
              • PL
                PL
                offline 3

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 7:18 PM
                Ask him to marry you :D

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 7:26 PM
                  LOL sherpa..that would so do it if I wanted to get rid of my Aquarian husband!

Yeah start worshipping something. Then tell him you just don't have time to talk to him anymore because "they" won't let you.
                  But that might turn him on even more.
                  So I'm not sure.
                  yikes

• This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 7:41 PM
                    a lot of aquarius planets in the 12th does rank high up there as one of the Universe's cruel little tricks.
                    • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 8:54 PM
                      a lot of aquarius planets in the 12th does rank high up there as one of the Universe's cruel little tricks.

how so steve?

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 10:39 PM
                        the 12th house tends to swallow the light (or water) that aquarius wants to disseminate. It doesn't get much of an audience or a following in the 12th house . . . it's kinda left playing to the night janitor..

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 10:43 PM
                          UNLESS it's on the arizing cusp, OF COURSE!

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 10:52 PM
                            Anyway, this thread has me asking if my venus/moon in Aq is as clingy as my Sun and Mars in Pi and Sc, respectively. It's true that I place a premium on restoring the friendship . . . I think it depends on the relationship.
                            I've been thinking a lot about Uranus and Neptune being in mutual reception these days. I think it's about a major paradigm shift.
                            • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 10:59 PM
                              my venus & moon are in my 11th house. while i'm very loyal, i hate someone trying to cage me.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 11:49 PM
                                Aqu. wanting to stay friends..Well natal 10th virgo Uranus. Aqu IC and saturn conj.
                                I tend to do this but I'm not sure it's and Aquarian thing as much as a Cancer Sun thing.
                                I feel and honor to my heart.And theirs for that matter. I was at one point very close to a person.Very close. I fell in love w/them..It takes alot to end that love. Maybe the love never goes away. I can see we are not to be togeather but I will always care for them deaply. Touch my heart and I'm your friend for life.

As for the poster..Yikes..For you to see that you are not to be togeather, and them not except this.. Lots of Aqu 12th..I expect this one thinks you don't have your own mind, and must keep trying to make you see what they see. Ya so the trick is to trick them into seeing something that makes them decide it's not you, they want. And you can't do this with distutive behavior either. Then they really think you just don't see what they see...Some people just don't see beond themselves, and w/ so much in the 12th might not even see that too well... Someone mentioned to just not feed the energy by giving it any passion. Positive or negitive..Don't get upset or have any feelings about it at all.. Not just show coldness..
                                I've ended a few relationships years ago by just splitting town. I used to be really good at that.. I loved a new adventure.. Thats hard now.
                                My advise to just let the drama go.. I bet this one still feels that there is an afect. Still got some control.. take it away.. Just be too busy to give any energy there..And ask yourself, what in you still holds on to the tethers??
                            • PL
                              PL
                              offline 3

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 11:27 PM
                              I can't spend day after day after day with just one person, all the time....no matter how much I love them. It drives me absolutely nuts, quickly. I don't want to get to know someone all in one gulp. I'm good with a few days a week with them, a few days a week without. I need my space :). That's probably why marriage never seemed like a happy thing to me. Maybe we all have different ideas of clingy though. I'm usually on the other side of the this person is stalking me thing. Once I make the decision that it's over for me, it is (and I'm kind about it and try to help the other person deal with it). But if I'm not sure that I want it to be over, if there is hope or promises made (or because it's comfortable), then it can be easy to be sucked in again. (Aqua Sun and Moon here)

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 9:44 PM
                    "tell him "they" won't let you"

naw. i met this tripple aquarian who lost it. he would have wanted his "they" to talk to her "they" and to exchange notes about what "they" said.

i suppose you could tell him that you're going to muzzle and lock "them" up.
                • Unsu...

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 9:34 AM
                  Ask him to marry you :D >>>

NOOOOO!!!

Mine accepted....

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 9:58 AM
                    He would accept in a flash - that much I do know. He has nothing, in his eyes I have everything he wants but doesn't want to work for. This is why I know we have no future - I'd be the one working for it while he sat back and enjoyed it! I am stupid in many, many ways but NOT that stupid!!!

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 11:46 AM
                      tell him that "wanting to be friends" is all fine & nice & such
                      but *actually being friends* means taking your perspective (even if he doesn't see it, or agree) into account

love all-ways,
                      mem

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 11:52 AM
                        ps ~ arize, I have a wacky sense of humor too ~ when I 'ignore' someone's 'bad joke' & go off on another tangent ~ ecouraging others to follow in kind, it's my way of 'negating' without directly offending & hoping to change the subject to something more palatable to me (my Pisces is intercepted int he 12th house, I just figured out) ~ I think we may have just "met there" last night....... maybe I'm the *night janitor*? ~ I was dreaming about tidying up houses last night......

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 11:56 AM
                      "Thats how mad he makes me - mad enough to lose all self control and would gladly..............."

Well see how involved you still are. This it the tether he stills feels, and uses whet ever conection he can have..Stop careing. then he will stop...
                      • Unsu...

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 12:36 PM
                        hahaha..oh dragon!...' stop caring' ?...
                        and how do you suggest this is done?
                        i'm sure more then one of us on here would like to know!!!

what's your formula?

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 3:35 PM

"hahaha..oh dragon!...' stop caring' ?...
                          and how do you suggest this is done?
                          i'm sure more then one of us on here would like to know!!!

what's your formula?"

thanx for the “Hey Mr”

I have No fu**ing idea..
                          Dealing w/ similar issues myself.. Just cause I understand it doesn’t mean I know how to carry it out.. Telling myself not to care is like telling myself to cut off an appendage ..Ummmm.. No not that one.. LOL..
                          But to understand how one plays a part in the drama is the 1st step in ending it...
                          Sorry if I sounded arrogant.. I just really understand this one.. I mean, I Really Understand this one.. INTAMETLY !!!!!...

• Unsu...

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 7:45 PM
                            dragon, you don't sound arrogant, that is not what i was hinting at.
                            i was just honestly asking if you had some formula for it.
                            thant's all.
                            i don't believe in cutting off appendages either, that's wasteful and much too dramatic.;-)

:-D

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 9:38 PM
                              Fomula.. well lets see ya, I think I might... We are all one family right.. When twi children are in.....well ya know.. separte them till they cool off.. Then aloy then to re-introduce who they are to each other after they understand that both have a right to thier feelings and right of esitance. After the need to make the other be what they want them to be... Now as Adults.... Ya right when are we really ever adults... LOL.. well it happends every now and again... Then you can see that each othet has a right ot their exsisance.. Dam I can't spell....
                              Now children including me...
                              SHARE....LOL......Live..... Love..... BE.......Just get along for god sake....
                              Ya I know.. Maybe in a thousand years or so....

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 2:58 PM
                        It was Feb 2005 he dumped me and never disappeared. I have no physical contact with him - it is all over the phone. I care but I don't care - oh I don't know. Maybe its my need to keep stuff as I never throw anything away! I never contact him, he always contacts me. I have no need to contact him because he's never off the phone - I don't have the same need to see people, he needs to be around them, I prefer to be on my own. We are so unsuited its not funny!!

Tue, September 5, 2006 - 9:03 PM
                If you want to get rid of an Aquarian, mail them a bible and sign it, "Jesus loves you."

o goddess, that was good!
                • Unsu...

Wed, September 6, 2006 - 1:19 AM
                  How to get rid of an Aquarian?
                  How do you get rid of a person just saying that
                  should make anyone hate you, not like, not want to see you, but hate you

People who wish to rid people from their life ~
                  Stalin Hitler Pol Pot all used the same words get rid of people

Someone said that to me once ~
                  I now hate that person and just sit and laugh at her, do like she did,,,
                  You could say your new boyfriend has ring worm and a hole in his head
                  She said that too, that's funny sick, but funny and true
                  he fell off his bike without a helmet thus the hole in his head (I know were to stick my finger to find his brain)

If she had told me about the ring worm ~
                  she would never had to get rid of me
                  how dirty do you have to be to get ring worm

In the End How to get rid of an Aquarian?
                  Tell him your new boyfriend has ring worm
                  post fotos of the him watching cartoons and blowing bubbles in the dirty room they share
                  she's his little house wife (Ok more like a one room wife) who is taking care of who?

I found once the get rid of came-out ~
                  The goddess in my life (my girlfriend Roseanne & My Wife) ripped the bitch a new asshole (Have fun house hunting)
                  what a thing to say to person being evicted with the ring worm piss-ant or the hole in the head guy

I'm just saying watch out what you get rid of ~
                  and don't make a fool out of yourself doing it
                  but if you do make a fool out of yourself keep me up-to-date
                  with fotos

DLM

Wed, September 6, 2006 - 3:17 AM
                    Coors - you are spot on. He does only have 'friends' of the moment and I know he is hanging on to me because he has no one else - the minute he latches on to some one I won't hear from him as much. He'll still call but as you say, just to keep his foot in the door - but he'll be back.

I told a woman he did the dirty on me with prior to the one that led to us splitting up that he had ring worm! You don't have to be dirty to get it though as its a fungal infection - not very nice though!

I wouldn't want to get rid of him if he hadn't been such a tart and wanted to put it about while still with me and then have the gaul to dump me but think I would carry on as we had been when it all fell apart. He's a cheat on a grand scale and can't be anything else. I don't want someone in my life like that.

I've done things that should make him hate me and was always shocked he didn't. If I could get passed the lies and the fact he cheated on me then maybe we would have some kind of 'friendship' - I use the term loosely as he wouldn't be good friend material in the true sense of the word. The trouble is I know I can't. He'll go away eventually I'm sure, even he has to get bored!

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 8:01 PM
    I love Aquarians... but they can be clingy. I dated one once... how did I get rid of him?

I'm a Libra/Scorp cusp which means I have no problems using my stinger if I feel it is justified... and my merc conj pluto aids that.

How did I get rid of him?

I was very, very direct and ugly.
    • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 8:56 PM
      and my merc conj pluto aids that.

_____________-

yes quentin, i can see that mercury conjunct pluto in you ;)

a strong placement at that
    • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 10:04 PM
      *How did I get rid of him?

I was very, very direct and ugly. *

Yes, Quentin! That's what I had to do with mine. If you leave me, he said, I'll go back to drinking again. So drink yourself to death, I said. Go ahead and die, who cares.

Utter coldness and total indifference. It was absolutely the only thing that worked.

Leaving the country for a year helped too.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 8:35 PM
    silly Crazy Bitch...

try acting like ya just don't care

'stead o' waving your hands in da air

yo
    • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 9:35 PM
      "If you want to get rid of an Aquarian, mail them a bible and sign it, "Jesus loves you." .............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA it's true!!!!!!

Welp....I just sorta did the from lover to friend transformation....he/aquarian is a true blue friend, something I cherish.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 9:44 PM
    How to get rid of an Aquarium?
    Empty the water first?...
    Okay BAD pun... BAD BAD pun.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 9:47 PM
      i never did get the water bearer thing.....

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 9:55 PM
        water bearer ~ Aquarius is the sign that communicates the 'stuff that quenches thirst' ~ but the emphasis is on the communication & NOT the 'stuff they bring' ~ fixed air is the state of the atmosphere right before a big storm ~ heavy with possibilities & conducive to lightning (Uranus) ~ the sign of the waiter/waitress, wacky professor, astrologer & malcontent revolutionary

love all-ways,
        mem
        • Unsu...

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 10:04 PM
          Aquarians can be soooo distant.

Fri, September 1, 2006 - 11:59 PM
            dd - aloof. it comes with being strange. to be strange is to be apart from the norm. but its also a function of attempting objectivity for the sake of reasoning something out.

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 1:43 AM
              This has been interesting!

I've tried being cold, nasty, nice, running him over (?!!) ignoring him and had his number blocked from my phone among many other things but he can always get me by calling my work place. I’ve had his social security stopped for working whilst claiming, he had to go to Court and pay a fine and will eventually have to pay back the money he had. I’ve been cruel and I’ve been sickenly nice. He wanted to marry me but that was only for the security I could offer him with a good lifestyle – I don’t believe it was because he loved me as he said he didn’t...!

If I don't speak to him I get texts telling me he uses a picture of my tattoo as the wallpaper on his phone or he is compiling a CD for me (which I never get!) or that a latest book is out - anything but nothing I need to know!

I am a possessive person and wouldn’t tolerate him collecting women’s phone numbers while we were together which is why he dumped me because I caught him whilst he was out with one of them!

I've told him I can't and won't do the 'friends' thing, although his idea of a friend isn't the same as mine. In all the years I have known him people come and go never to be seen again, friends with him last about three or four months then they disappear. He has no long term friends and his family keep him at a distance.

A previous girlfriend of his about 15 years ago had an injunction put on him so if he got to within 100 yards of her house he would be arrested - which he did and ended up in prison for six weeks. I have told him I have one against him (I haven’t) so he hasn’t been near my house for three months.

If it had been me that decided to call it a day the scenario would have been completely different but I didn't, he did yet he won't leave me alone. I wouldn't have sex with him now because I don't know where he's been in the time we haven't been together even though he says he's not been out with anyone - I don't believe that in over a year he hasn't. I just couldn't bring myself to touch him now although by the sounds of it he would have no trouble resuming that activity with me!

His birth details are February 3 1962 – 8am – London. He is the most sneaky, perverted and biggest liar I have ever come across in my whole life. He has told me he never wants to be without me in his life because I make him happy – so why did he dump me?!!! He doesn’t make me happy so he has to go - it just has to be painful for him for my own satisfaction!

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 4:00 AM
                Seriously... I find that Aquarians are sensitive... when it comes to themselves and large groups of people. Otherwise, they don't quite notice when they are being hurtful. Which is why I believe that communicating to their big heads that they are not welcome and to fucking leave you alone in whatever kind of really... real... you have of doing it works.

You have to smack them on the nose like they are fucking dogs. Worse, then you have to run them away.

I do not envy you.

Mine was the biggest manipulative liar I have ever met in my life... he was a a Aqu/Cap cusp, too.

... sublime sex, tho.
            • Unsu...

Sun, September 3, 2006 - 8:11 PM
              Eeehheeeheeee yes Arize!!! Strange indeed!!!!

Shit, blindfold him (kinky :::wink:::), spin him around a bit, face him due west, push him, let him take the blindfold off, once you've jumped into the car and booked.

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 3:57 AM
          You know... thanks for this. Now I understand why one astrologer said that people with Sun conj Uranus are honorary Aquarians.

... that's me... in a nutshell. "the state of the atmosphere right before a big storm"

Except... I have none of the Aquarian control... that energy is trying to be filtered through a tight Libra screen.

... :/

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 3:26 AM
    You could of course follow Sherpa's advice (Good one!)

You must have drawn him in to a very deep sea that felt pretty good to him,
    probably he knows that it is best to leave it as it is..... But these aquarians have
    one thing with promises and friendships. Once made a promise..... once a friend
    always a friend (If he broke up with you, you would never see him again) and
    they have problems to seperate friendships and love sometimes. He probably
    needs you to live his feelings trough you, in your case good luck!!!! He is still
    in love with you, and he will realize that it is over maybe in a few months.

If an aquarian is broken hearted, you really have a problem (he will have it for
    sure), that's why he calls you 30 times a day!!! My advice, move to a friends place
    where he cannot find you, and cut off all lines, if he can reach you it will never stop!
    At least not for the coming weeks!
  • Unsu...

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 9:33 AM
    I am creating my own hell and he doesn't feel the pain he is causing me and I want him to.>>

I have thought...., well,
    think...
    the exact same thing at times...

I'm a Taurus and was married to one for 10 years....

he wasn't one of what you would call the "enlighted" of the kind...

that's fixed energy battling against fixed...

it can get *very* messy....

Sat, September 2, 2006 - 12:57 PM
      I have been partnered to a Taurus for 7 years. But I don't have many fixed bones in my body (sh! It's a secret!)... I cannot imagine a fixed sign spat.

In fact, when I try... my mind goes blank.

*shudders*

(I'm really airy...)

Mon, September 4, 2006 - 1:22 AM
      Leda, how was the emotional aspect of the relationship and how did the
      two of you cope with sharing each others feelings and thoughts?

I found and still find Taurus an excellent partner in friendships and discussion
      and in a way they keep crossing my path.....

I believe if Taurus and Aquarius SHARE that there can be harmony.....

Tue, September 5, 2006 - 2:56 AM
        All was quiet on the Western Front for a day - no calls or text. Yesterday I received a CD with 20 tracks on it - the track that stands out the most is Time Is Running Out by Muse - in case you don't know it here are the lyrics - even the music has a sense of the twisted about it.

I think I'm drowning
        asphyxiating
        I wanna break the spell
        that you've created

you're something beautiful
        a contradiction
        I wanna play the game
        I want the friction

you will be
        the death of me
        yeah, you will be
        the death of me

bury it
        I won't let you bury it
        I won't let you smother it
        I won't let you murder it

our time is running out
        and our time is running out
        you can't push it underground
        we can't stop it screaming out

I wanted freedom
        but I'm restricted
        I tried to give you up
        but I'm addicted

now that you know I'm trapped
        sense of elation
        you'll never dream of breaking this fixation
        you will squeeze the life out of me

bury it
        I won't let you bury it

our time is running out
        how did it come to this

you will suck the life out of me

bury it
        I won't let you bury it

our time is running out

how did it come to this
        -o-

Now I know why he was so quiet, he was compliling this! The other tracks are along the same lines. This isn't the first time he's done this but he used to do it on tape which I don't use so don't listen to them, he doesn't put indexes on them either so I never knew what songs were on them - this one being on CD I played. The whole CD says a lot but I'm not sure how to take it. Listening to some of the lyrics is quite painful - and he's doing it again! Damn him!

• Unsu...

Tue, September 5, 2006 - 7:21 AM
          Send the CD back. Or tell him you threw it away. Most importantly, tell him you don't care if he's drowning or asphyxiating. Be cold.

If he knows that you're still hesitating, he'll never ever give up. It has to be a clean break.

But do you want a clean break? Could it be that you're enabling him?

Tue, September 5, 2006 - 2:17 PM
    I dated an Aquarian for 5 years, and although it was great mostly, the only thing that ever got him to leave me alone was him finding someone else. I think that is what it takes. Hang in there.

Tue, September 5, 2006 - 4:23 PM
      Or him finding someone else more likely - I think he now realises he shot himself in the foot. He can't keep anyone, friend or otherwise so when he dumped me for someone who came and went in a short space of time he's had a lot of time to think about it as I couldn't 'go back' after that.

I know I don't do anything to encourage him - I answer the phone occasionally but am never nice to him, something he complains about all the time as he is always 'pleasant' to me (his words not mine). I have no reason to be nice as far as I am concerned and his constant belly aching because he realises he did the wrong thing only makes me nastier. If he is hurting then I am glad but I find it hard to believe he is and think its more of an act, for what reason, only he knows.

I do have a bad habit of hurting myself in order to hurt someone that has hurt me - if that makes any sense. He WILL feel my pain. Maybe he is starting to. The CD is in the post!

Tue, September 5, 2006 - 4:39 PM
    I am really late on this one and it may not help. I know a few aquarian guys and have one long distance ex who was one. Now he followed the route of meeting someone else (cheating).

The other aquarian men I know just can't seem to settle on one woman but they also usually have one woman that they just cannot let go of. They just keep them on a string while they are finding themselves.... which can never happen (5 years and counting for one girlfriend of mine) . Now aquarians are lots of fun ...charismatically attractive but I honestly think they have an intimacy problem. Look closely most have no close friends...just whoever is there at the moment. They are lonely yet can't stand being vulnerable..what a contradiction.

The only thing that I have ever seen work is a clean painful break - a will of stone and steel that it is absolutely, completely and totally over. And friendship with them is just a way to get their foot in the door...and they will keep a foot in the door of your heart until you shut it.

PS - Much love to aquarians - just haven't met one I would wanna date yet but you make great friends.

Thu, September 7, 2006 - 9:40 AM
      I think that aquarians settle later in life. My brother is aquarius and has 4 planets in aquarius, including venus. He has a gf that he has dated on and off for over 5 years. I am sure he is going to propose to her soon since he bought a house, had her move in, and is settling down. When he was younger, he wanted to experience life and went out with a lot of women. He was not the committing type. I think that aquarians need to sample life before they settle down. It may not be a bad thing. I know I have settled with people in the past when I probably should have been exploring other options. When aquarians do commit, they are loyal and are decisive. I don't see aquarians as a cheating sign. I dated an aquarian for a year and he was faithful, but he never said the L word, just that he was fond of me. He was obviously not ready for an emotional committment. It was more like a friendship with a sexual commitment, but he did try to come back at a later point, when it was too late.

Thu, September 7, 2006 - 4:07 PM
        I know I shouldn't have answered the phone yesterday but I did. This time I was as nice as I could possibly be. something he's not used to. Once this had come over to him he said 'seeing as we are on good terms at the moment' and started to ask me to do things for him. download music, some paperwork. create some CD covers for him, wanted the t-shirts he asked me to get from gigs which I wouldn't give him because he wouldn't pay for them, asked for the signed football shirt I'd bought him six years ago that he didn't want but now decided that he does, wanted records I'd bought for him when we were together that he'd asked for but was at the time he first cheated on me so I never gave them to him and at the end of it all he suggested we try again. Twelve hours later I lost my temper as the wants and demands kept on coming even though I hadn't agreed to trying again, he carried on like nothing had happened in the last 18 months.

I am so angry at myself for allowing him to get under my skin. I know I am going through not wanting him to be with anyone else yet I don't want him either phase. There is no going back. I've switched the mobile off, got another number and am off work tomorrow so he can't ring me. My colleagues and even my manager have said they will field calls for me until he gets fed up of calling. There is nothing more I can do.

As for him sampling life - I think he's had most of the population (something else that doesn't sit easy with me), he should have had enough of waking up in strange beds by now (he's 44).

I'm waiting for the hate to subside then I'll know I've got rid of him - until I feel nothing he's going to keep doing this to me.

Thanks for all your insights, its been interesting to say the least! :o)
        • Unsu...

Mon, September 11, 2006 - 9:24 AM
          Read the post on how to repell signs there should be some ideas there.
          Believe me if you really want to get rid of him you can , Aquarians ?
          For some reason you are sending mixed messages- just give him the stuff and move on.
          • Unsu...

Mon, September 11, 2006 - 10:32 AM
            I'm no astrological expert, but I AM an Aquarian - though nothing like the guy in question, because my planets are splashed around all over the chart.

For what it's worth (not very much, probably!) I think your problem is not in Aquarianism, but in dealing with a somewhat unbalanced personality - which this person obviously has to live with.

How to get rid of someone with an unablanced personality? I don't know the answer, but I'd think it unwise to try to be the balancing element if you don't want him in your life - try acting VERY Aquarian yourself ?? Maybe that'd do it.

If you did want to keep him, bringing out the balancing traits you have in your own personality could work. :-)

Mon, September 11, 2006 - 11:17 AM
              "I don't know the answer, but I'd think it unwise to try to be the balancing element if you don't want him in your life - try acting VERY Aquarian yourself ?? Maybe that'd do it."

oooh! good advice Ann!!

love all-ways,
              mem

Tue, September 12, 2006 - 2:25 AM
                Everything I had that he asked me for last week I sent back to him - shredded. It was a drastic act but seems to have done the trick, this is probably the longest time I haven't heard from him - although the fact he can't actually contact me might have more to do with it I would imagine he's still trying!

Tue, September 12, 2006 - 3:19 AM
    Hey ...
    Aquarius and scorpios is such a problem ... I keep getting attracted to them over and over again and realize it on the 3rd dater maybe and get out .. stuck one out not too long ago for about 2 months and ended in complete disaster .. and that has been the story
    and recently my co worker was aquarius and same thing.. just doesn´t work out...

don´t know how to get rid of them ...but future advice just stay away from them alltogether...
    that´s what I´m doing..

Thu, October 5, 2006 - 2:48 PM
      How's that for a slap in the face?! He just told me after a long silence that I had been ditched a long time anyway and he was just being friendly! Turns out he'd been seeing someone else for 'company' apparently - yeah right! Anyway, looks like he's gone now but before I leave the stage.... I reported him to the Inland Revenue for evading tax and national insurance for the last 10 years in his business. May he rot in hell!

Sat, November 18, 2006 - 3:38 AM
      ...."Hey ...
      Aquarius and scorpios is such a problem ... I keep getting attracted to them over and over again and realize it on the 3rd dater maybe and get out .. stuck one out not too long ago for about 2 months and ended in complete disaster .. and that has been the story
      and recently my co worker was aquarius and same thing.. just doesn´t work out...

don´t know how to get rid of them ...but future advice just stay away from them alltogether...
      that´s what I´m doing.... "

I looked at your chart Rosa and noticed that you have both Venus, Merc and Asc conjunted by Uranus (and also Mars square Uranus).... I myself have Uranus conjuncting my Scorpio Venus/Mars/Asc and I also attract a lot of Aquarian guys.. As a matter of fact I dating one now. Don't you think that your Uranian influence on your personal planets, and especially your Asc, is the Aquarian magnet? My Uranus is placed in my first house so I am almost sure that's why these Aquarians are drawn to me....

Thu, November 16, 2006 - 2:56 AM
    You sound just as mad as he is.You guys will argue it out until you both are done.

Kate had some good advice but if you both are throwing poo at eachother than just let the process go as follows.I hope neither one of you does anything life altering ,Though.

Thu, November 16, 2006 - 3:29 AM
      Works on all signs.:-)

50 Ways To Leave Your Lover Lyrics

"The problem is all inside your head", she said to me
      The answer is easy if you take it logically
      I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
      There must be fifty ways to leave your lover

She said it's really not my habit to intrude
      Furthermore, I hope my meaning won't be lost or misconstrued
      But I'll repeat myself at the risk of being crude
      Fifty ways to leave your lover

You just slip out the back, Jack
      Make a new plan, Stan
      You don't need to be coy, Roy
      Just get yourself free
      Hop on the bus, Gus
      You don't need to discuss much
      Just drop off the key, Lee
      And get yourself free

Ooo slip out the back, Jack
      Make a new plan, Stan
      Just listen to me
      Hop on the bus, Gus
      And get yourself free

She said it grieves me so to see you in such pain
      I wish there was something I could do to make you smile again
      I said I appreciate that and would you please explain
      About the fifty ways

She said why don't we both just sleep on it tonight
      And I believe in the morning you'll begin to see the light
      And then she kissed me and I realized she probably was right
      Fifty ways to leave your lover

You just slip out the back, Jack
      Make a new plan, Stan
      Just get yourself free
      Hop on the bus, Gus
      And get yourself free

Slip out the back, Jack
      Make a new plan, Stan
      Just listen to me
      Hop on the bus, Gus
      And get yourself free

Fri, November 17, 2006 - 3:23 AM
    Frankly, as an Aquarian, I'm rather insulted by the notion of a stalker Aquarius!

Cold, distant and stubborn sure, but I've dumped more people that anyone should be allowed (12 and counting), even if I have to sabotage the relationship to be done with them.

As a Aquarius/Scorpio, I'd say maybe try the old "fenced-in cow" routine. Like all Wind Signs, no Aquarius likes to feel boxed in. They especially will let you do anything as long as you don't limit their options. On top of that being overly crazy to get rid of him is probably what's making him stay. Make him dump you, mostly Aquarians would never admit it, but they are somewhat competitive, and you being this way is just making him like the challenge (sort of like Gokou from Dragon Ball Z).

HOWEVER, I think it's obvious the problem is in Capricorn. Besides Cancers and Virgos, Capricorns are clingy as hell (irony is my Venus is in Capricorn).

Fri, November 17, 2006 - 5:10 AM
      Well you are obviously a different kind of Aquarian to him then!

He told me he did dump me but still keeps in touch, if I've said I've dumped him when he won't go away, he still keeps in touch - I find text messages on my phone all the time (he doesn't have my new mobile number but he leaves them on the landline which is blocked to him calling but texts get through) and I still get stuff in the post. So its not as clear cut as that. I live 15 miles away from him so I can't bump into him anywhere unless he travels to where I live, as I have no need to be where he is anymore. I've tried it all - ignoring/not ignoring, being nice/not nice - being downright nasty hasn't made any difference either!

All his planets are in Aquarius in the 12th house, except the Moon in Capricorn (and the outers). If anyone is mad its him - I've done nothing to be tagged in the same way - a scorned woman (especially a scorpion one) isn't mad she's just getting even!

Its not like its recent either - 19 months this has been going on!

Fri, November 17, 2006 - 6:22 AM
        Yes, I know I'm different...

Planets in Signs, Planets in Houses, Houses in Signs:
        i6.photobucket.com/albums/y...ouses.jpg

I'm scatttered, mostly VII, VIII, XI and XII.

I'm the one that gets stalked, mostly by Virgos, I had to get a restraining order on one of them (phone calls and text messages, since 2005!!).

Remind me not to date any more Dutch Virgos.

Fri, November 17, 2006 - 6:49 AM
          I forgot to mention...

Remember that all Fixed Signs are known for being notoriously stubborn (that would include you, Scorpio).

Add that to Earth Signs clinginess (your problem in Capricorn and my own with Virgos). Strangely I don't have any problems with Taurus, but that's probably my own Scorpio part liking them.

Basically, you need to appeal to one of his sides, what Sign is his Venus in?

Fri, November 17, 2006 - 2:17 PM
            Me stubborn??!!! :o) That's an understatement to say the least!! My husband was a Taurean but he couldn't beat me for hanging on for dear death if I 'thought' I was right - doesn't mean I always was though but that's my reality! Personally I'd never touch another Taurean as long as I live - boring is being polite - may just have been my husbands way as he was from a different culture to me but he could be sooooo irritating as well, murder was a distinct possibility if in his company too long!!

The Aquarian's Venus is in Aquarius... I don't think he has a side that is appealing to me anymore (well sex wise but nothing else and we won't be going there again!)

Fri, November 17, 2006 - 3:58 PM
              I wasn't looking at how he appeals to you...

Hell, I'm a Venus in Capricorn myself, loyalty unabound and fears injection (which is why I prefer to dump you first before things ever got bad enough for you to want to dump me). Problem there is I don't know when something works and I'm just scared to let it fit me and I cut it loose anyway. And God forbid anyone had the nerve to think they were good enough to reject me, I wouldn't save them from a burning building at that point.

I was looking to see how he treats love, everything like a close friendship otherwise, not to mention wishful thinking (hopes and dreams) for change and desire to see that love returned. Add that to Capricorn "See through to the end" crap, and yeah, you have a prolem.

Anyway, maybe this is Karmic. The way you are treating him is likely to come back on you.

Where's your Saturn, what's your lesson?

Mine is in Libra and Saturn in the VII, so my karmic lesson is relationships. So I know why I've failed 12 of them (maybe 11 if I can keep this Cancer, but he is on thin ice if he doesn't shape up). Even my book says directly "may delay getting deeply involved until you're sure."

So where's your karma sitting?

Sat, November 18, 2006 - 2:09 AM
                I have Saturn in Aquarius in the third house. I don't know anything about Karma and astrology so couldn't even hazzard a guess. His Saturn is in Aquarius in the 12th house.

He can't hold on to anything, he hardly has anyone that can be considered a friend and even his family keep him at arms length. He treats everyone the same way, some he gets away with others he doesn't. He's been beaten up countless times for not paying money back to people that he'd borrowed and kept avoiding them until they tracked him down and gave him a going over.

I don't think anything I've done to him will come back on me because it was all justified. Nothing was ever just for the sake of it - he deserved it. It was fair punishment in my book. I think he needs to learn he can't treat people as cash machines and as a convenience to him when he has nothing else. THAT'S not right!

I used to help him and give him a lot, all I got in return was the cheating, stealing and lying so I started drifting away but he always managed to suck me back in - until 19 months ago when I'd had enough. He still tried the same tricks to get me back but I'd got wise to them which would make him angry and he'd get nasty. He had told me a while back that he wants me in his life because I make him happy (not sure how he works this one out - why'd he treat someone so badly if that was the case) and he keeps in touch to be friendly. He's been told I don't want to be friends - I can't be friends with someone like this and have no intention of trying either!

I try to be nice to people and help when and where I can but he is beyond help. I did my best for him and he always wanted just a bit more each time. I have nothing left to give him.

Sat, November 18, 2006 - 8:35 AM
                  Other then researching online, I'll just hand-type what my book says about Saturn in Aquarius. I bring up Saturn because karmic lessons are a pain in the ass... I have mine in Libra so most of my relationships fail until I learn whatever I'm supposed to learn or whatever point in my life I'm supposed to reach.

Anyway, I'll type it, but my focus is on the darksider stuff, not the cheery upbeat brightsider stuff.

Saturn in Aquarius (I guess this applies to both of you):

"In the humantarian sign of Aquarius, Saturn's qualities of trustworthiness and self-discipline are well-placed. As a Saturn-Aquarian, you have a talent for dealing with people and appealing to the masses. Many of you achieve fame in both entertainment world and politics because of this ability. Saturn in Aquarius enhances a rational and original mind, capable of learning and study. Like those with Saturn in the other fixed Signs of Taurus, Leo, and Scorpio, you are likely to encounter obstacles and difficulties early in life, but you tend to gain the wisdom and maturity that serve you well as you get older. You like to run the show and get your own way, and are clever about MANIPULATING people so you can. You can be obstinate and cunning at the same time. Saturn gives you the aggressiveness to take leadership, but you know how to avoid rubbing others the wrong way. You have humor and wit, though your need for independence sometimes leads to a lonely life. Natives of this Saturn position are prone toward injuries to the lower legs and ankles."

Now what does that mean? Well, I think the thing to notice here is how manipulative both of you are prone to be in order to get your way. If Saturn is truly about lessons, then maybe this is teaching you (the hard way as always) how to be able to deal with friends and people (Aquarius rule there) later in your life when it will matter more.

Same way I'm going through multiple relationships and growing and learning something new with each one until I get to where I have to be and I know what to do to keep it going and not feel like I'm trapped in imperfection.

Fri, November 17, 2006 - 5:38 PM
    is his name Tony ?? and Blair his family name ??
    sorry I was refering to the pathological liar bit .
    forgive me I couldn't resist ..
    well call him 30 times a day with all kind of silly demands
    be as dramatical ,selfish and jealous as you can
    anf hopefu;lly he'll run ..
    but mind you ..never waqs involved with aquarius so
    I'm not talking from personal experience just guessing ..